Thursday, December 5, 2013

Tour Poster

Do you remember how all of the old rock concerts used to have tour posters? Well, I made a poster for a tour we did in October for the Baltimore Architecture Foundation. I must say that I am quite pleased with it! tour poster

I took an image of the MedChi building and through the magic of Photoshop, I cleared out all of the windows, and then layered images of some of the paintings in them. Our Marcia Noyes is front and center in the Reading Room window and the others are, from top left, Edward Harris, George Miltenberger, William Osler, Upton Scott, Marcia, Samuel Coale, John Davidge (hiding behind the tree) Nathan Ryno Smith, Charles Sloan and Thomas Buckler. 

1 comment:

  1. Meg, I am loving these posts! The building facade of the new space is amazing. The details took my breath away.
    Thanks for doing this new blog.

    ReplyDelete