Friday, March 11, 2022

MedChi on Five-Minute Histories!

Last week, History of Medicine Committee member, Johns Hopkins (the person, not the institution) who is the director of Baltimore Heritage, came to MedChi to record a Five-Minute History of our organization. Since the earliest days of the pandemic, Johns and his crew have been recording these histories all around Baltimore and have attracted a world-wide audience!

It was such fun filming with Johns and I hope that you will take a few minutes to watch the video. Here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Meg, I enjoyed this capsule video, which also covered a number of points I have not heard before. Speaking of Baltimore, I have been doing some research on Ohio places lately, and a letter from Baltimore caused some confusion when I realized it was from Baltimore, Maryland. I am so used to the Ohio Baltimore (near Columbus) that I forget that there is another one, unless something refers to North Baltimore, which is not a suburb of Baltimore, but another town near Toledo.
    --Jim

    ReplyDelete