Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Say WHAT?

At the House of Delegates Meeting in late October, we took some time to interview a number of our past presidents. We asked them all of the same six question, so we'd have a benchmark from which to work. 

We got about two or more hours of footage, but needed to read through what had been said so we could develop a theme. We ran the audio through a talk-to-text feature and got 72 pages of text!

As I began to edit the document, I noticed some strange phrases kept popping up. All of a sudden, it dawned on me - the talk-to-text app didn't understand what MedChi was or what it meant.

So without further delay, I present to you some of the alternatives to MedChi that I just cut and pasted directly from the document!

Magpie

Mankind

med Kai

that Chi

okay

MED

Mankiw

my case

Medica

Medicare

MetLife

Medco

my guy

Mad cow

the case

Mecca

Mai Tai

Bettye

Medicaid

Med K.

met God

med Guy

McHigh

Meg Chi

that guide

that day

Makai

that time

for Tai

med chis

med case

bedtime

America

my faith

make that

Which is your favorite? Mine is Mad Cow!

No comments:

Post a Comment