Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Early Medicine in Maryland, by Thomas S. Cullen, MD

I had borrowed the monograph, "Early Medicine in Maryland," by Thomas S. Cullen, M.D. from one of our members a while ago, and before I returned it, I decided to scan it to share with you, dear reader. 

I've written about Dr. Cullen before, and you might want to click and read a bit about him. He was quite a prolific writer (and reader) and the small history of early medicine here in Maryland was one of the booklets he published. 
Here is his book, in its entirety. 















2 comments:

  1. Hello Meg, Maryland has certainly been at the forefront of legitimate medicine in America. Even in Taiwan, my ENT is a graduate of Johns Hopkins Medical School.
    --Jim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We are very proud of our heritage in medicine!

      Delete