Tuesday, June 29, 2021

A Small Change

As of July 1, 2021, the service we use to send posts to you from this blog is being discontinued by Google. This means that when I post something, it will not automatically arrive in your email. 

If you would like to continue receiving emails from the MedChi Archives blog, please send me an email here. I will add you to the mailing list and email you a link to the posts when I publish them. 

Thank you for understanding, and for supporting the History of Medicine in Maryland.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Meg, I get the notices for this blog through my reader, and not through emails, so I think I am ok. However, when the email service is finally over and you publish a post, if you let me know via a quick note, then both of us can be certain the the reader mechanism is still working.
    -
    Looking forward to lots of future posts,
    --Jim

    ReplyDelete