Tuesday, August 18, 2015

From the Magic Wand: Our Buildings

One thing that my magic wand makes so simple is scanning articles from old issues of the Maryland Medical Journals. Instead of lugging a year or two’s worth of magazines up to my office, I can just sit and leaf through them and scan them on the spot. So, I am launching a new series: From the Magic Wand!

In the 1990’s, there was a series of articles, mainly written by Joseph M. Miller, M.D., a retired surgeon. He covered myriad topics ranging from our building to our presidents. I have scanned a number of these pieces and will be presenting some of the more interesting ones.building

This article is about all of the buildings where MedChi’s been housed. Funnily enough, while I was scanning this, a group came through and we talked about the buildings a bit. building 2building 3building 4

I am trying to figure out what to do with everything I scan. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment